Wednesday, July 11, 2012

We had a great workout today! And by we, I mean Hanna, mom and I. I wrote down a different workout for each of us since we are all on different fitness levels, then we headed down to the workout area and each did our own thing. I loved it! According to something i read, it takes 3 weeks of inactivity to lose 5-10% of your fitness level. Since i went two weeks without a workout but certainly wasn't inactive, i don't think I've lost that much. It will be interesting to see how intervals go. I was improving so quickly with those!
Hanna has been eating my clean diet with me. I'm so glad she is trying it! The thought of getting two treat meals a week is what keeps her going i think. Its always better to have someone to do this kind of stuff with. So I'm happy :)
Today we had oatmeal pancakes for breakfast and they were delicious! We had a tuna noodle salad and she said, "this is tuna? I thought it was chicken. I guess i like tuna." See what happens when you explore a new way of eating?

No comments: