Sunday, July 8, 2012

new journey

I'm very excited to be starting a new fitness journey starting tomorrow! I've had my break and I'm ready to get back into clean eating and back to religiously working out. I've missed my gym! Even though it's going through some major cosmetic changes. It's going to be SO nice when it's finished.

My mother is spending a few days with me and then on Wednesday, my mother-in-law is coming to visit all the way from Sweden. She'll be here two weeks and my husband is taking that time off from work so we can all be together. It will be so very nice to have her here again and to be able to spend relaxing days by the water or hiking or sight seeing or just doing whatever the heck we feel like. Even if it's nothing at all!

Not sure how much blogging I'll be doing during that time but I will try to remain consistent and post my diet and workouts.

p.s. have I ever told you how much I appreciate you for taking the time to read my blog? Because I do! Very much! Thank you for being a source of support when I need it the most.

No comments: