Thursday, July 12, 2012

going good

OMG I am sore today! WOW! I am walking funny and going from standing to sitting is a challenge. Squatting down to reach dishes in the lower cupboards is....well, I can't even do it, it's THAT bad. My quads....oh my quads. I was supposed to do HIIT today but I couldn't this morning. I bet all I'll be able to do is walk, but I'll try. I'm scared.

Diet is going AWESOME! Perfect. I love it! I feel great, I'm always satisfied, I'm not craving, I've got willpower through the roof. Everyone had donuts today but Hanna and I. She's doing great too. But she goes with her dad this weekend so I'll have to start her all over again on Monday.

We're on a roll! I get my first reward on Saturday night. Not sure what I want though because I honestly am not craving anything. Maybe a nice glass of wine and some brie. Mmmmm...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

good for you darls !!! can you post a typical days meals and what exercise you did to get so sore !!!

Charlotte said...

yes, I will do that within the next few days ;)