Thursday, August 25, 2011

Life is great!

My body has been screaming the last couple of days. I've been torturing it with morning plyometric circuits and night runs. On top of that, I've been eating super healthy (which is not torture, by any means) and taking ALL my supplements like a good girl.

I think that my supplements are really helping to detoxify me because....well, I don't want to explain it. Just trust me. Here's what I'm taking:

Zinc
Milk Thistle, Dandelion and Yellow Dock trio
Curcumin complex
EFA icon (krill oil)
Grapeseed extract
Gotu Kola
Glucosamine Sulfate
Vitamin B-6
Vitamin C
Multivitamin

It averages to be about 4 pills to swallow 5 times a day (with each meal) and I can handle it. They are mostly for circulation, detoxification, joint health, and yadda yadda...

I've stopped taking CLA. I guess I just got sick of not getting anything out of it. It made me nauseous too, even if only for 5 minutes, it was enough to hate taking it.

And I'm taking my BCAAs before every grueling workout and my recovery drink after. I think that it helps with soreness but it doesn't completely take it away. Especially not when you workout as hard as I do ;)

Anyway, things are going good. I'm in the "skinny" part of my cycle and I love it. I love when I can slide into any pair of jeans and feel hot. I love having all this energy. I love having motivation. Life is great!

No comments: