Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cheat day today

Got my naughty foods all bought and ready to go!

This morning, I had English Muffin bread. Do you know how long it's been since I've had that?? It used to be my bread of choice. That or potato bread. For obvious reasons, I eat bread VERY rarely. Even organic sprouted grain bread is only eaten about twice per week by me anymore. Anyway, I toasted it then put butter on it and waited for it to melt in......oh, yum!

Tonight for dinner, another Italian night (with the kiddos this time). And I've got a chocolate cake sitting in the refrigerator. My husband was kind of disappointed that he didn't get to eat any last night. "That's for tomorrow night, silly", I said. Oh yeah, your cheat day.



He wants to do a "cupcake wars" with the kids tonight since it's my cheat day. We are just taking those Food Network shows by storm, aren't we?

Yesterday I didn't workout at all (boo) but I am so sore all over that I really didn't mind skipping, even though I know I shouldn't right now. But the night before, I had a HIIT session and it was awful because my legs hurt so bad. Well, at least I know I had a good workout! But I really hate doing 6 sets. It's very taxing.

Oh, and I bought a new juicer. I LOVE it! I am going to eat veggies (and tons of them) daily. I have no excuse not to now!

No comments: