Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 4 of 25

I made it through both the fast and shake days with flying colors. Whoot! This morning I was SO hungry though. I was shaking as I made my breakfast and I was so happy to be eating again after two days of not chewing food. I had eggs and toast and it was heavenly.

Today and tomorrow should be a piece of cake and then Saturday I get my 2nd cheat day. WHOOT! I'm already planning my all day cheat fest: potato chips, chocolate pie, wine, spaghetti are what I'm thinking will taste awesome.

Like I said, today and tomorrow seem easy compared to the last two days. And then my first cycle is over! I will have done it! And I can honestly believe that THIS IS IT! By the end of January I will look in the mirror in awe at the lack of jiggle. SOOOOOO excited. I'm dreaming of summer, walking around outside in my bikini, having child-like fun, running and playing and not a thought in  my mind about thigh jiggle. It's going to be so wonderful.

Weight after the holidays: 113lbs (eek)
Weight today: 109lbs

Fitting into new pants I bought before Christmas that were on the tight side. I bought them under the assumption that I was going to kick ASS this year. I wore them yesterday....comfortably. And that is after only 3 days. OH MAMA! I cannot tell you how badly I want the look into my future and see me at the end of January!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

how exciting!!!!! what is this programme you are on? what do you have to do? dont you love it when something works!! are you going to do jamie eason again when you've finished? have your measurements changed? sorry, so many questions but one more - how did you go at the doctor?

Charlotte said...

It's Joel Marion's Xtreme 25 day fat loss diet. People can lose up to 25lbs in 25 days on this thing! So I'm going all out. I've got one cycle over with and I can tell it's working. It's hardcore though! When I'm done with this, I'm doing a bodybuilding.com workout routine called Got Glutes? So I can work on lifting and rounding out my booty! Dr. went good. Got meds. They make me so tired :( but hopefully that will go away when I am used to them. And now I have to go to counseling to work through my anxiety issues and learn to deal with panic disorder. I'm feeling good now. It's been awhile! Can't wait to see another post coming from you. I know you are on hols though so I'll be here patiently waiting for one when you come back ;) Lots of love!