Sunday, January 8, 2012

day 7 of 25

Yet another fast day behind me (thankfully). It was a lot harder fasting on a Sunday when everyone is home. Seeing people eating and smelling food cooking, knowing I couldn't eat it was a lot tougher than when I was home alone.

I did two of the 3 scheduled workouts for the fast day. Again, I couldn't muster the energy after an entire day without food, for a steady state run. I started out the day feeling really great. Full of energy. Not hungry at all. Rocked my first two workouts. But by 3:00 or so my energy started to dive. Plus, I'm not entirely used to my pills and they make me drowsy. I had to take a nap. It felt good.

Excited for tomorrow. Shake day! I'm going to eat a lot of extra veggies tomorrow. I did not do this last time. I'll be blending spinach into my shakes and eating lots of tomatoes. Those are my favorites.

I am excited for the end of this second cycle. That will REALLY be the test of how well this is working. I'm feeling so much smaller but I don't notice any fat vanishing yet. YET....

1 comment:

Amanda said...

keep up the good work - it sounds hard xx