Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hello Tuesday!

Just a super quick post before I am off to the grocery store.

All this juicing has me buying tons and tons of vegetables. I LOVE it! I feel better already. Like 110% better. Not sure if it's the medication, the micronutrients of all the vegetables getting into my system, or the fact that I'm SLEEPING AGAIN (thanks to a miracle called MidNite) or a combination of all three, but I'm so so so so so so so so SO grateful to be feeling like myself again. It has been a long time.

Had an easy day at the gym today. Did shoulders (supersets) and a 20 minute HIIT session on a 3% incline. 30 sec on/off sprinting.

Been reading a lot about different kinds of supersetting. I found out a lot of useful info I will share on my next post when I have more time. I used my new knowledge today!

Oh, and since my mom is getting up and down from the floor a lot easier these days, I had her help me try a glute/ham raise today. Oh mama are my hamstrings weak! I am DEFINITELY incorporating this exercise into my glute/ham day. I'm gonna build me some hammies if it kills me!


1 comment:

Amanda said...

hey charlotte, i used to juice all the time, i loved it - mightthink i'll start again. what blends are you doing? i need ideas. my fitnes is zero atm. i went back to work monday and only doing 1/2 days and i'm buggered, lethargic, no energy so you have inspired/motivated me to jiuce again. i need to feel ENERGISED again. havent been to the gym since before christmas wont go again til next week. i have a back issue that i will see my "muscle whisperer" about next monday so i need to be ready by about wednesday. the kids are still on hols - need i ay more!!!
glad to hear you're feeling better - life sux when you feel blah! xxx