Monday, January 30, 2012

pics from phone

Just so you know, these aren't high quality pictures. I do have a super duper phone and the picture quality is actually quite nice but my skills using the phone to take pictures of myself are sub par. As well is my lighting choices. But I always seem to take my progress pics by my bedroom mirror so....it is what it is I guess.

Only working abs twice a week although they do get worked when I do other exercises, say squats for example. You need a strong core for stability when you do squats. However, I would like to get my lower abs to show. That is all a matter of losing the fat layer.




Notice I have a LOT less hair. I went in to get it lightened and trimmed but I came out with a whole new style. I was SO SICK of the same old hair. I have had long hair all my life with the exception of maybe 3 or 4 times that I've gotten sick of it enough to chop it off. This is the second shortest cut I've ever had and I love love love it. I can blow dry it and style it or I can run my fingers through it, shake my head around a little and let it air dry, either way it's cute.

I love having long hair. It makes me feel sexy. But guess what, that's only when I have time to actually DO something with it. So if I want to spend an hour on it then yes, it could be sexy. But what mom has an hour to kill on her hair every day?? I needed something to make my life easier, and this has. I feel free. Free from hair hassle. I can go to the gym and workout and not look like a complete mess. I can run to the store without having to fuss over putting it up so it looks half decent. It's just so much better.

AND my husband loves it. So win win.



Wishing I could get a good cap on my delts without having to "pose".


Sorry, Pink, I'm raisin' my booty not my glass. Too much alcohol will not help your body goals. No more flat as a pancake butt!! Skinny flat butts are as unattractive as fat butts imo! It's not where I want it to be yet, got a lot of heavy lifting to do! But it'll get there. It's already MUCH better than it was.



I've found so many killer routines I want to try out, I just can't stand it! The most recent ones are more circuit type, fast paced, plyo, sweat your butt off type of workouts but they look soooo fun! I'm thinking of doing them on my "off" days (Tues, Thurs) and hope that I'm not setting myself up for over training. I'm thinking it will burn crazy fat.

Oh, and I have to add that today at the gym, while I was doing overhead squats, I could see one of the trainers helping some guy do the same thing. Difference? I was using an Olympic bar (45lbs) plus 10lb weight plates and he was using a body bar. One of those soft black bars that you can't add weight to. Don't know what weight it was or anything, but he was struggling. [proud girl moment]
p.s. overhead squats are hard.

No comments: