Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Today is day 1 of my next fitness/fat loss endeavor. You may remember me talking about the 25 day extreme fat loss plan before. Well, I am starting today. Actually, I wanted to start yesterday (since it was the 1st) but that was before I realized the family was all still home on vacation Monday (today). And since the second day on the plan is a fasting day, I didn't think it was such a good idea to be fasting today with everyone home.

Better for the last day of vacation to be an overfeed day, which is what day 1 is. Really, as if the last two weeks of overfeeding don't count. Seriously, I just sort of gave up on any sort of rules, rhyme or reason to my eating patterns lately. In a way it felt good, but I always long to be back to my regular routine.

I've had a rough couple of weeks. There have been things going on which have been difficult to deal with. And fitness has really taken the back seat as a result. But I am starting to see the light at the end of the dark tunnel and hopefully it's all behind me. I am looking forward to this new year. A year full of more great memories and goals reached. This may be my best year yet!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

hey charlotte, happy new year !!! ive fallen off the blogging radar - it was just too busy a time. this is our kids major school hols - 7 weeks off. we are down the coast on hols for 3 weeks. im doing the low carb thing, watching what i eat, low carb beers until the end of january. normally i put stacks of weight on at this time but im very mindful of what im eating. im doing pretty good considering.
BUT ..... we are going to kick some butt this year my friend. we are going to set mini goals that are achievable, compare our results with each other and cheer each other on with our fantastic achievements. i turn 48 in 3 weeks time and i am gonna own it!!
i am going to sit down and work out what i want to achieve and actually blog it. we can bounce off each other. its going to be a great year charlotte - i cant feel it. and i have my friend with me (that would be you!)along for the ride!!
looking forward to reading your plans
happy NEW year!!!
Amanda xxx

Charlotte said...

Nice to hear from you! Happy New Year! You are right, we ARE going to kick some butt this year! It's going to be fantastic!! I hope you are enjoying your holiday. Now that ours is over, it's time to get serious. I am happy to have you there cheering me on. I will do the same for you, my friend!
Take care, enjoy yourself!