Friday, January 13, 2012

day - ?

I want to post something inspiring today. But I don't know what.

I'm fasting today. I actually welcomed fasting day with open arms this morning. I can hear my belly growling but it doesn't bother me. The one thing I dislike about this day is the insane amounts of BCAAs I have to swallow to protect my lean muscle during the fast. The pills are so big they look like they should be suppositories.

Right now, if I could do anything I wanted, I would have my husband sitting next to me, just talking to me. I need someone to talk to right now. Just one of those days.

Actually, I could use a nap too. I'm not sleeping well.

Did I tell you I bought a juicer? It works great and I love it. After my 25 days are up, I'm going to juice the toxins from my body and I'm going to feel great! What could be better for you than tons of vegetables in your body every day? Really.

No comments: