Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 5 of 25


I'm sitting here in a pair of jeans that literally slide down every time I walk. They are saggy and unattractive on me but I'm wearing them as a reminder that I AM DOING THIS! Fast results - they are already happening and I'm on cloud 9.

FYI: these jeans were so tight I could barely zip them 2 years ago.

This program is not for everyone. If you aren't motivated (i.e. if you have nothing specific you need to lean out for) it will be tough to stick to. I'm motivated by the fact that it is possible to lose 25lbs in 25 days on this plan safely! And finally seeing the last of the fat disappearing in less than 1 month is my motivation. But it is not easy. There are difficult days and workouts (actually, I find the workouts a bit weird and don't like them but it's only 25 days, right?). But it cycles in days of 5. And every first day of the new cycle is a cheat day. That alone is worth it to me!

Tomorrow is my second cheat day and I've got my grocery list prepared for what I'm craving: tater tots, chocolate pie, potato chips, spaghetti and garlic toast, wine, and pizza. Mmmmm! Guilt free.

I went through my closet again this morning. Trying on stuff. Everything is already loose. Even skinny shorts I had this past summer but never wore because I felt like a stuffed sausage in them, fit me perfectly. My size 2 skinny jeans fit me comfortably. I'm really just in awe. Imagine what 20 more days will bring????!!!!! Ahhh......

I did a make up HIIT workout pre breakfast this morning because I didn't do it last night. I'm really feeling my break when it comes to cardio. I struggle. But it won't take long to get back into the groove. This afternoon I have another lactic acid workout planned and tonight some steady state cardio. Yes, that will be 3 workouts today. Like I said, this program isn't for the faint of heart.

Is it extreme? Hell yes. But when you want extreme results, you've got to be willing to put in extreme effort. I'm SO ready. I'm ready to put in the time. I'm ready to sacrifice. And I'm ready to finally see the body I've always wanted. This could be paradise.


No comments: