Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bon Voyage!

I'm embarking on a journey. Starting today. Ending 6 weeks from now (August 3rd 2011). After this 6 week transformation, I will be a better version of me.

Yesterday I said bon voyage to a few long-time cravings I have had. Pizza, spaghetti and donuts. I ate pizza for lunch, spaghetti for dinner and a custard filled chocolate topped donut for dessert. Oh, and I had an iced coffee with Skinny Cow dolce de leche in it. Wow. I was so full from the pizza at lunch that I didn't eat much spaghetti for dinner. Maybe we have it all wrong, eating smaller amounts more frequently. Maybe eating huge meals is the way to go, that way we aren't hungry for like 5 hours....haha. I know that is not good on your metabolism, I'm just being stupid.

Anyway, like I said, cravings out of the way and I'm full speed ahead. I haven't looked at every single day's menu from my new program yet, but I don't think there are any cheats in there. It could be a looooong six weeks! But, I know that if I follow this, I will get what I want out of it. I am literally only weeks away from MY goal body. 6 weeks goes by super fast, especially during summer. And I don't really want summer to go by fast, but I want this.

I bought the mega super pack (or whatever they call it) with a menu for every single day, shopping lists, even nutrition facts. It couldn't get any easier. Totally stress free. I won't have to think of what to eat for the next 6 weeks. Plus, I ordered some new supplements. I finally jumped on the Prograde wagon. I've wanted to for several years but it's so expensive. Now, I am totally serious about giving my body every advantage possible. I'll be using a post workout drink, BCAAs, multivitamin & EFA icon from Prograde. I chose to stay with the same protein powder I have, since I just bought more not long ago. And I think I will scrap everything else I've been taking, except for the vitamin c and the gingko biloba.

Oh, I have my "before" measurements taken.
weight: 110.8 lbs
over widest part of butt: 35.5
over widest part of hips: 34.5
over widest part of thigh: 19.5

So I can compare on August 3rd. I will post my before and after pictures also.

I won't be posting my exact diet anymore, since I will be strictly following a plan I had to purchase. It would be like giving their stuff away free, and I don't want to get into trouble.

I will be strictly following their workouts as well. Should be interesting, it's ALL bodyweight stuff. Really cool too. If you want to check out some incredible before and after pictures, click  here! Scroll down and check out Deb's results. WOW! Now THAT is what I want!

Ok, here I go! Wish me luck!

No comments: