Friday, June 24, 2011

Right on track

Yesterday was another successful day. Clean and delicious eating and a great workout. Energy through the roof. Mood was great. Got my evening walk in. It was a beautiful. All was good!

I even inspired my 13 year old daughter to get a workout in! She did the same metabolic circuit I did. It was funny because when we were talking about it earlier in the day she told me "I want you to show me how to do it. Push me, make me cry!". And after her 10 rounds of the circuit, she did cry! It's probably the most I've seen her exert herself since.....well....ever! I was SOOOOO proud of her!

I followed her into her bedroom where she plopped onto her bed, tears streaming down her face, and she looks at me and says "Will you write the exercises down so I can do them at my dad's?" HAHAHA! Now THAT is dedication! Workout until you cry and ask for more! LOVE it!

She had lentils and tofu with me for dinner last night, although she wasn't a fan of the flavorless tofu. So far, she been pleasantly surprised at how tasty clean eating can be.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

you sound super pumped!!!!! what is different with this diet? and the exercise? is it weight based or more circuit type of stuff? sounds exciting !!! let me know im really interested. go for it - it sounds fantastic. havent got that piccie on facebook yet (hehehehe!!!) xxx

Charlotte said...

only thing different is I'm being told what to eat so I don't have to think about it. It's exciting to try new recipes that I know are healthy because they are designed for fat loss and to balance your hormones (which is cruicial for me at this point). It's nice to have the menu simplified. And it is all bodyweight exercises. I didn't realize how hard just bodyweight stuff could be!