Thursday, June 23, 2011

On my way

My new size 2 skinnies! ;)


Is it wrong to like the darker picture better?? The flash washes out my abs, in the darker picture, I can actually see them better...lol!



Day one of my 6 week journey went SO WELL! I can't even believe it. I followed the diet exactly, not one starchy carb all day and I was satisfied, had energy and wasn't crabby at all! This is going to completely change me!

The workout was tough, not the toughest I've ever done, but tough enough. I liked it. It was brief, which I also liked. I didn't have to worry about my nervous system crashing ;) This morning, I peeped at my workout for today and it looks like it's going to be a killer. But a short killer. So I can do it!

I feel so fantastic. I hope that every day is like this for the next 6 weeks.

Goals for today: 1) get that walk in, rain or shine! 2) take pictures 3) take the girls to the zoo 4) do some laundry

2 comments:

Amanda said...

holy moly girl - you look absolutely freakin smokin hot !!!!!!! you gotta be happy with what you see in the mirror? i've gotta get my head around your U.S. sizing! size 2 skinnies - I always thought that aussie sizes were one up from you guys and that would make it a size 4. My 12 yo Brooke would not fit into a 4 and she is skinny!! so could you post me your waist, hips and buttocks meausurements please please please!! i am a size 10 skinnies and everyone thinks i'm skinny (as i said before i hide my fat very well in clothes as i'm 5ft 11") anyway, back to you ..... i don't know what you want to achieve coz i think you are THERE ! the only thing you could work on is if you wanted to compete in a b/b comp.
Seriously charlotte you look awesome. tell me what your goal is - how you want to look? you still need to post a bum piccie (hahahaha i'm gonna keep bugging you!!!!) how tall are you?
Honestly, you are my inspiration - I would love to look like you, i'm feeling like a hungry hungry hippo when i look back on my bikini shots. keep me posted on your new diet and workout - i'm very interested. i will draw motivation from your blog posts and would love to see piccies of your progress :) xxxxx

Charlotte said...

You are TOO kind, Amanda! My measurements are as follows:
weight: 110.8 lbs
over widest part of butt: 35.5 inches
over widest part of hips: 34.5 inches
over widest part of thigh: 19.5 inches

Does that give you a better idea? I know I'm small, and I don't want to get any smaller.

My goal for August is to get RID of my saddlebags. I don't want to look like a pear! After that goal has been met, I will work strictly on adding more muscle to my legs and arms, which means eating more.

You are too funny about the butt picture! I took one for you, I'll send it on facebook ;)