Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday

Warning: Another boring food post ahead

breakfast: iHop for father's day breakfast - I had something from the "fit" menu; whole wheat french toast, 2 turkey bacon strips and scrambled egg beaters. I didn't finish the eggs, I'm not too crazy about egg substitute. Anyway, it was 490 calories or something like that.

am snack: 6 almonds, handful of blueberries

lunch: 4 egg whites on Ezekiel bread with provolone cheese, peppers and onions

pm snack: protein bar (20g) & broccoli

dinner: salmon, salad, broccoli, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1 whole wheat dinner roll w/honey, ricotta cheese

pre-bed snack: Greek yogurt with steviva, cocal powder and sliced almonds

Workout: I used weights today. Went back to basics;
lunges w/ 40lbs
squats w/60lbs - kept these light
push ups, pull ups
weighted bridge lift 25lbs
ball curl
military press 40lbs
bent over row 50lbs
bicep curl 40lbs
tricep kickback 12lbs
reverse crunch w/ 10lb medicine ball
roman twist w/ 10lb medicine ball
bucket drops, mountain climbers
10 minute on rebounder

And I just got back from a nice long walk outside. I took my 13 year old with me. We are going to try and get out every night. She can't walk as fast as me so I kind of left her in the dust. I felt bad but if I walked at her pace it wouldn't be much for exercise. Anyway, it felt great.

Now I'm off to shower, finish my tea and make up my menu for the week. Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments: