Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm a shapeshifter now

Today I became an official Shapeshifter! I have been so excited for the full program to be released and the day finally came! It was the first thing I did when I woke up this morning. Now, I've been sitting far too long going through all the information...LOL. I can't wait to post how the first day went. But first, I have to sit down (oh no, more sitting) and go through my menu for the week, get to the grocery store and get that first workout done!!

And of course, I will give you my diet for yesterday:
*note - yesterday, I did something totally different. Something I've never done before. I decided to eat nothing but protein bars for every meal except my dinner meal. I wouldn't recommend doing this because I generally think of protein bars as nothing more than glorified candy bars. But I had a few in the cupboard that I wanted to use up because I figured that on my new Shapeshifter diet, they probably wouldn't be allowed. Plus, I just wanted to see what it did to my energy levels and cravings, etc.

Breakfast: protein bar (FYI - 20g protein in every one)
am snack: (post workout) protein bar and spinach drink
Lunch: protein bar and broccoli
pm snack: protein bar
Dinner: Chicken and roasted sweet potatoes, brussel sprouts & red onion
pm snack: Kashi cereal with almond milk - probably shouldn't have done this but I was hungry

workout: 5 rounds of shapeshifter from launchpad

And cleaned like a mad woman!!! This house is so big, that in itself can be a workout ;)

No comments: