Friday, June 17, 2011

For Thursday

Going to be a quick and dirty post today. I'm taking my wee ones to the teddy bear parade. And I'm starting to think I like the phrase "quick and dirty" a little too much.

So, yesterday was Thursday and I'm hanging on! Still clean!

Breakfast: 1/3 C. oats, 1 banana
am snack: pw protein and spinach drink with a small handful blueberries
Lunch: 4 egg whites on Ezekiel bread with a slice of cheese, 1 C. broccoli with a little natural peanut butter (sounds weird, tastes pretty good. Good enough for my kids to beg me to make them BROCCOLI - what is this world coming to?)
pm snack: Greek yogurt mixed with sliced almonds, steviva, cocoa powder
Dinner: I was busy all day and didn't feel like cooking the salmon I had planned so we went out to our fav middle eastern restaurant Aladdin. I had chicken, hummus, salad and 2 small triangles of pita bread. You can still make healthy choices when you eat out!
Pre-bed snack: 1/4 C. part skim ricotta with steviva & cocoa powder

Exercise: shapeshifter

And unplanned exercise: Ran around the yard for 2 hours playing tag and racing (yay sprints!) with the kids. SO MUCH FUN! And a great workout!

No comments: