Friday, June 3, 2011

Bounce your way to better health and a better body

I'm starting to get bored with my circuits. So I am going to start regularly incorporating my mini trampoline. Typically, I only bounce on it now and then, but I'm going to start fitting it in daily, here's why:

"Among its many health benefits, rebounding helps to stimulate the lymphatic system allowing the liver, kidneys, and respiratory systems to work harder and better. This has been proven to be more than 68% more affective than just plain jogging." - can't remember the site I took this from, sorry.

I want to better my body on a cellular level. I want to get the biggest bang for my buck, not spin around and around in a hamster wheel to nowhere. The "biomechanical stimuli" is greater with jumping on a trampoline than with running.
No kidding. So you want proof? How does a conclusion based on a study by 4 NASA scientists sound?

Click here to read the study

No comments: