Saturday, June 25, 2011

Friday, friday....

Nothing new to report for yesterday. It was a successful day again. I felt great. My workout was a little tougher today because I was sore. My butt and legs...ouch.

Got to go out with just my husband last night. The only bummer was we didn't get to see what we wanted to see, which was a performance by a Norwegian fiddler and accordion player. So we ended up at a different place where we sat staring at the wall until I suggested playing scrabble. There we were, at this hip downtown bar, playing scrabble on his Windows phone like a couple of dorks. Whatever...

I had a small glass of white wine, and an organic lettuce salad with the most fabulous lemon basil vinaigrette known to man. I would buy a vat of that stuff if I could. I've tried to replicate it to no avail. I didn't eat the croutons even though they looked delicious. If I could get that chef to move in with us and make me that salad every day, I would be in heaven. I usually don't get excited about salad but this little plate of greens is far from ordinary. The flavors are just amazing. [this is at the HoDo for any of my in town friends that want to experience the goodness]

Then on to Atomic Coffee where I had an iced coffee with sugar free English toffee syrup. And back home where we sat out on our patio and enjoyed the lovely evening with a cup of detox tea.

No comments: