Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tuesday's diet

Diet for yesterday: (was good)

Breakfast: 1/3 C. oats, 1/3 C. lowfat cottage cheese
Snack: pw protein & spinach shake
Lunch: 4 egg whites on Ezekiel bread with sauteed peppers and onions & slice of cheese (my new favorite meal....YUM!)
Snack: Greek yogurt
Dinner: turkey burger (no bun) handful cherry tomatoes, sweet potato slices
"dessert": 1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese mixed with sliced almonds, steviva and cocoa powder (totally cured my craving for chocolate! - next time, I am going to use ricotta cheese)

Exercise: shapeshifter

p.s. I am SO excited for the release of this program!!! If you haven't already, check it out. There is a video with before and after pictures of an Australian woman who lost 8.5 inches in 6 weeks - mostly in the areas that I want to lose!!!! She looked relatively thin, except for her thighs and backside needed slimming (same as me). She lost 2.5 inches from her butt and 2 inches from each thigh. Her after pictures were STUNNING! She completely changed her shape (hence, shapeshifter). AND, she lost cellulite! WHOOT! This is what I want for myself. The full program releases the 21st of June and I'll be eagerly waiting to click "buy"!

To try the workouts yourself, click here. They are giving away a 6 day plan free before releasing their full product next week. Once you are registered, you have access to the exercises and videos. Very interesting stuff!

No comments: