Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Monday! I hate to be too quick in saying this, but I think my neck is finally on the mend! It still hurts a little in certain positions but definitely better. Also, my stomach is feeling better. I really don't know what was going on there. Not sure if it was related to my neck in any way or if it was something I ate....just a bad week.

But, the sun is finally shining, and I am happy. Ready to start a fresh new week. No looking back. No thinking about "setbacks". I'm moving forward.

I allowed myself pie and chocolate from the Easter bunny this weekend. My niece said, "You're having pie???"  haha....yep!

So let's see, what are my goals for the week? They are as follows:

1) Drink a hot cup of lemon water before breakfast every morning. Use the juice of one whole lemon - to detoxify my system.
2) Drink a cup of water before and after every meal, to ensure I am getting enough.
3) 2 Veggie Blends a day plus one more veg at dinner
4) 4 weights workouts, 3 HIIT workouts
5) an evening walk or rebounding 5 nights

I'll start with that ;)

No comments: