Friday, April 22, 2011

Pain in the neck

My neck is being a pain in the neck! I am starting to get really cranky because of it. Daily chores are getting more difficult, driving is painful and forget about working out! My husband said to me this morning, "Maybe you shouldn't have gotten on the treadmill yesterday morning???" and I said, "You didn't see me workout today did you?? Do you know how hard that is for me??" and he shook his head. He knows.

It IS hard. It's all I can think about when I can't do it. But I have a massage scheduled for tomorrow morning and I'm praying that it helps. 5 days of this pain is enough already!

I think that the Myoplex is hard on my tummy. I'm not 100% sure but I took the day off from it today to see if that helps. I might just have to drink 1/2 servings at a time.

That's all for now. Happy Easter weekend, everyone!

No comments: