Saturday, April 30, 2011

So today, I had french fries.

 Thaaaaaaaat's right.

Today is my planned "naughty day", which means, I am going to eat whatever the hell I want and not give a crap. My husband and I planned on going out this evening but over lunch we decided to stop at this sandwhich shop that I'd never eaten at before (because it's greasy and unhealthy - that's why). But I've wanted to try it forever. I had a mexican toasted sub (with grilled chicken, salsa, veggies) and fries. I ordered pop but just drank water. I can't even bring myself to drink pure nastiness on a cheat day. That's how much I dislike pop. Some people call it soda. I call it nasty. 

Anyway, we decided to skip the evening out since we ate out for lunch. Which is perfectly fine with me. Of course it is, I was the one that suggested it! But you didn't know that. I'm being dumb today. I think the grease has gone to my brain. I can't believe I used to eat that kind of crap on a regular basis! It's not food, it's like edible laziness! I've wanted to do nothing but lay around the rest of the day because of it. I can't wait to have spinach...that's all I have to say.

It's amazing how we are trained to think we are being "deprived" when we go for a long time without eating fried food or sugary food or anything considered to be unhealthy. But really, we are depriving ourselves when we DO eat it. Depriving ourselves of energy and health. I just want to get back to eating clean and feeling good.

I am trying to decide if I want to start my fat torching 2 week "diet" tomorrow or wait one more week. I don't think waiting is necessary but I still need to talk myself into it. I think I'll just bite the bullet and get it over with. I should do it. I absolutely should. I am SO READY for a drop in my body fat percentage. Thigh fat, prepare to DIE!!!!!

Today I'm a useless blob. I was a blob even before the greasy sub & fries. My ENTIRE body is in pain from those circuits. Not even kidding. My ribs....I don't think my ribs have ever been sore after a workout. EVER. My butt, my legs, my back, my arms, my shoulders....wow. It's a great feeling. Do YOU feel like YOUR workout has punished your muscles? Hmmmmm? I can't wait for summer!! Imma look smokin' hot in my bikini =)

No comments: