Monday, April 11, 2011

It's on

Ok, well since June 1st is nearly here and I am NOWHERE NEAR where I want to be, I am freaking out a little bit. I need some SERIOUS help in the motivation and accountability department. I need a good challenge to keep myself in check. Not sure how I'm going to do this, but it'll come to me.

First, I will NOT buy any junk for my family. It's just too risky to have it in the house. I have already informed them of this and hubs said "fine" so at least he is prepared. However, this has happened before and then 2 days later he is sitting on the couch with a box of Bison Crunch ice cream and a bag of Hershey's Nuggets. I told him that I've got a month and a half to lose this damn jiggle on my thighs and he just laughed and said "whatever". It's there. Whether he thinks so or not. Bless him.

I don't think I'm a perfectionist but according to my mother and my husband I am. Ok fine, so I'm going to die early because I'm always stressing about things needing to be perfect. Whatever. Moving on....

Second, I need to go back to writing calorie totals and making sure I add them up at the end of each day (and blogging them). This is the ONLY way I am able to really see how much food I am taking in. I'm already exercising to my full capacity. It just wouldn't be something I could stick with if I added MORE - however, I am still aiming for 30 minute hill climbs 5 days a week. So, that means I'm going to have to watch how much I'm eating. Especially at dinner. God help me.

Third, I need need need to get that 30 minute hill climb in every single night this week (M-F) after dinner. It just HAS to happen. I want to see improvements by next Monday. I fear for the fate of the city if I bust my ass and starve myself for nothing. Ok, A)I'm totally kidding, I would never go on a rampage and B)I would not actually be starving, I eat very well ;) I'm also going to have to own up to it every night on the blog along with my calorie count. If I didn't do it, someone has to yell at me. Tell me what a lousy turd I am. That I'm just a useless skin tube. I'm talking drill sergeant, in your face with spit flying everywhere, yelling. Please? Somebody? Anybody? I don't know if I can do this on my own.

Ok thighs....it's ON!!

Oh, and I wouldn't mind a little booty lift along with the thigh slimming. Is that too much to ask by June?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

hey charlotte, why dont you set yourself up for a challenge - post your lower half piccie in a bikini on your blog - front, back, side, with all your measurements for bloggyland and yourself to see (a good close up). then eat ABSOLUTELY clean (no left over pizza or anything out of a packet - ecxept oats and protein powder). try some different exercises - someone (cant remember who) said they got good results when they did their exercises tabata style - maybe you could do your lower half this way? maybe set your challenge for a week to start then just keep extending week by week. you have a fab body, this must be so hard and frustrating to lose this last tiny jiggle. someone said you have to keep surprising your muscles and keep doing different exerises. I cant wait to get to your stage!! Flick through some oxygen mags - they always motivate me. just go "hell for leather" and mix it up for 1 or 2 weeks and see what happens. hope you get inspired and it works so when i get to your stage you cant tell me what to do. you can do it charlotte - look what you've accomplished so far!!! Amanda xxx

Charlotte said...

Thank you SO much for that, Amanda!!! Honestly, you have been great motivation for me, and I'm so thankful to you for that! Oh, and what is tabata style? I'll have to look that one up - lol.