Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 2 of 14

Well, the first day of the fat torching diet I am on for the next 2 weeks went very well. I had a ton of energy and was really motivated. I hope it lasts. But I am sure that even by the end of the first week it will be getting very hard to stick to.

I did an hour of training (well 49 minutes to be exact) in the a.m. and then a HIIT session in the evening. Yay me!

The goal for the week is 8000 calories. My maintenance level is 14000 calories so you can see that I am spreading out 4 days worth of calories over 7 days. Plus, I am working out [hard] for 5 days with weights and including 3 HIIT days and a couple steady walking days.

Yesterday I punished (and I mean punished) my abs. Today I am in pain (again) and praying I get through my workout!

Diet yesterday went well. How could it not? I had everything all planned out! Dinner was awesome, even the family liked it. Although, my husband is still not sold on ground turkey. Last night while he was examining the meat on his plate he asked, "Is this chicken?" and I said that it was turkey. So he said, "So there IS room for improvement." and winked at me. Bless him for trying.

I still have to figure them out but I'm pretty sure my nutrient ratios were right on the money and yesterday was a "high" day, which means 1500 calories, and I am pretty sure I was within that range. Today will be the true test, and the next two days after. Because then it's only 1000 calories and NO carbs except for veggies! Oh boy.

Ok....so I'm back with nutrient breakdowns from yesterday:

calories = 1335
fat = 19.5
protein = 98.2
carbs = 145.6
fiber = 21.5

I don't think I would ever get it 100% perfect but it was very close. Calories were even under 1500 (1300 is probably closer to what I should use as a high day anyway)
Fat was a little low.
Protein is pretty much spot on.
Carbs were a little low.
70 oz of water.
But overall I am happy with those numbers.

No comments: