Friday, May 6, 2011

day 5 of 14

I turned yesterday into a high carb day (remember the tortilla chips?) so today was a low day. 2 days low, 1 day high (repeat) I think is a more sustainable option for me me anyway. We'll see. It's trial and error like everything else.

But, I had MUCH more energy today. I got through my workout with energy to spare. And I haven't eaten a whole lot today. It's already almost 4pm and I'm not really hungry despite only eating 3 times so far today.

I was just outside with the kids blowing bubbles and it's hot out there! I love it! I'm wearing my dark skinny jeans and I think I need to switch to shorts (even though that though still scares me). By the way, my skinny jeans are sagging ;)

I am really looking forward to my weigh in and measurements on Monday morning. I excited and scared. I'm excited to see if there are any positive changes happening yet and scared that there might not be. I'm trying hard not to think like that though.

Tonight I am going with my husband to a bar. And I'm not planning on drinking anything other than water. I don't even want to. Funny how much a body goal can change your habits - for the better!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

oooooh, have fun on your night out. think how much healthier you will feel when you wake up next morning after drinking water and you still have had a great night out! good luck with the measurements - i've just done mine (and posted them!!) with mixed feelings!