Friday, May 20, 2011

happy friday

Got caught without spinach today (oh no!) so I had to make my post workout shake with bell peppers. It's quite good. I used 1 yellow and 1 red pepper. Little chunky, but good.

Go my workout done this morning and I'm looking forward to a total rest day tomorrow. AND, a trip to Space Aliens at the request of my soon to be 5 year old, Emma. I plan on having a big burger, fries and a chocolate shake! So excited. I'll be gulping down water like a camel afterwards too because of all the salt.

I'm noticing that my bottle of CLA is almost empty. Time to buy another one. I've already gone thru a bottle of triple omega and am on a second one. Trying to think when I started.....almost a month ago maybe? I'll have to think on that. But I've faithfully taken 6 CLA and 3 triple omega supplements each day for quite a while. This is pretty good for me because I hate swallowing pills and I usually have an awful time remembering to take even my vitamin! That in itself is quite the accomplishment.

I haven't noticed any changes in body composition since taking the CLA but I know that it is something that I'll probably have to be on for a good 6 months before I can tell a difference. I'm trying out something new.....patience. ;)

No comments: