Tuesday, May 3, 2011

how day number 2 went

Overall: good

It was about 1:00 and I was shopping with my mom and started to feel lightheaded. But I survived it without passing out and ate when I got home at my scheduled time (2:00pm).

Circuit training went good this morning also, it was sort of an easier day compared to the others. Except that my abs hurt SO BAD still. I sneezed earlier and thought I was going to rip in half. Tomorrow, I get a break from circuits and just have HIIT. So that is something to look forward to I guess.

Here's exactly what I've eaten the last 2 days:

MONDAY (high calorie/carb day)
8am = 1 egg, 4 whites, 1 c. grapefruit juice
11am (p.w.) = myoplex w/ spinach, banana, sprouted grain toast
2pm = 1/2 c. oats, 1/2 c. greek yogurt, 2 c. broccoli/cauliflower
5pm = ground turkey w/ bell peppers and brown rice
8pm = small salad
cla & triple omega 3 times
calories = 1335

TUESDAY (low calorie/carb day)
8am= 1 egg, 4 whites, 1 c. grapefruit juice
11am (p.w.) = myoplex w/ spinach
2pm = 1 c. greek yogurt, 1 c. broccoli/cauliflower, 1 tbsp coconut oil
5pm = halibut, 1 c. asparagus, 1 tsp. safflower oil
cla & triple omega 3 times
calories = 1160

I think on my next high day I need to go a tad higher. Otherwise the calories seem too close for one to be considered high and the other low.

My energy seems a little on the low side right now but I was pretty active all day today and yesterday. It could be because my abs hurt so bad all I want to do is not move ;)

I definitely think I can handle this for 12 more days. I can do anything for 14 days, right? I am just focused on the results. I want to wake up on the 15th day and see improvement. 

No comments: