Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New pictures

Not sure if I see any difference in my upper body lately but I am DEFINITELY loving the way it looks!! I feel strong and I love having definition in my arms. I can wear tank tops with pride!


I love the bicep vein! To me it represents hard work, leanness and muscle!


Would love the bicep to be a bit bigger still. I will work on that after summer ;) I also need to work on my booty. Lift it lift it lift it!!!

Yet another angle. I like my arms. Now if only I could confidently display my lower half. Give me another 10 weeks, y'all!

Abs don't change much anymore either. That is another spot I am pretty lean. I'm no apple! But a total pear. All my fat sits on my butt and thighs at the moment. While most people consider visible abs a great sign of a fit and lean physique, I just desperately want leaner legs and built hamstrings!


"Persistence is the iron quality of success; if you persist long enough you must eventually succeed."

"Of course it's hard. It's supposed to be hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. Hard is what makes it great."

No comments: