Wednesday, May 4, 2011

day 3 of 14 (morning)

This morning I woke up hungry. No, not hungry, ravenous! I was literally shaking and felt like I could pass out while I made my eggs. Also, I didn't wait until 8am to eat, I started my eggs as soon as I woke up, which was a little before 7am. After my eggs, I was still shaky and lightheaded so I had a small bowl of shredded wheat & bran. I know that type of carb is not technically allowed today but I needed it. I have to be able to function, I can't be a wobbly starving heap of low energy goo for the next 12 days. I've got a family to take care of!

In the past, with the carb cycling I've done, I've had carbs like that even on low days, just kept it to the a.m. meals, so I don't count on it being a setback. I'm still forging ahead, as planned.

My abs are still incredibly sore. I'm SO GLAD that today is a rest day (except for HIIT). I really need it!

No comments: