Sunday, May 1, 2011

Ready. Set. Go!

Well, I spent the evening creating my menu for the entire week. Every single meal of every day written out on paper. Then, I made a corresponding menu for the family and I got my shopping list written out and grocery shopping done. Actually, shopping at 8pm on a Sunday night was quite a nice time to go. The store was so empty!

Anyway, I've got a solid plan in place so there is no question what to eat or when. Having a plan is vital for success. I've also written out all my planned workouts. Even the time of day to do them. I've scheduled them in. This fat is going to leave my body!! I am SO stoked!

I'm prepared. I'm ready. I've got a challenge ahead of me but with my plan in place, I will succeed. It's a short time - 2 weeks. I can do this!

I CAN'T WAIT to strut my lean toned body this summer =)

No comments: