Friday, May 13, 2011

successful week!

I am so happy with myself this week. While I may not notice a change in the mirror or my measurements, I feel good about my accomplishments this week.

Here's why:

My workout plan was to do circuits 1-5 on M-F since I skipped Sunday (it was Mother's Day afterall).
Check!
Also, I wanted to incorporate morning fasted HIIT most days, and so far I've done 4 days this week.
Check!
I wanted to make sure I didn't do too much sitting. Stay active.
Check!
Eat clean. No slip ups or cheats.
Check!
And make sure I'm eating lots of veggies.
Check!

This is a reason to be happy.

I'm 2 and 1/2 weeks into my new circuit workout routine and I'm loving it still. It's tough but I can already tell that I'm handling it better, I'm getting more conditioned each time I do it. I still sweat like a pig and huff and puff the whole time, but that it's what I needed. I think before, training with heavy sets, I felt like I was working out hard but I wasn't sweating near enough. I sure am working up a good sweat these days!

Tomorrow, I am treating myself to my first "cheat" of the week. I am going out for sushi with my sister and mom. I am going to try and keep the cheat to just that meal but I know there are some chips in the cupboard calling my name ;) Maybe I'll buy triscuits and cure my salt craving with those instead.

Great week!

3 comments:

Carmen said...

Way to go!

Amanda said...

hey charlotte, i left you a comment saying how awesome you looked in your pics - did you get it - i cant see it on your blog?????

Charlotte said...

Amanda, I did get to see it before blogger decided to crap out! They were really having issues! Entire posts were gone! But yes I got it and replied to it. I commented on how you always had such uplifting comments and that it's so nice to hear. I also said that I am hard on myself at times but that's only because I am not "there" yet and I know I can get to my body's full potential but I've got to work hard for it. So thank you again for being so kind and lifting me up! I think you are AWESOME!