Wednesday, May 4, 2011

day 3 of 14 (afternoon)

Really struggling today. I'm feeling quite weak and I just had my "lunch" at almost 2pm. It was 1 cup of fat free cottage cheese, 1 tbsp coconut oil and cherry tomatoes and cucumber. I'm still hungry and I can't wait for dinner at 5pm because I'm making sirloin steak with broccoli and cauliflower. I'm hoping that will give me the strength I'm going to need for my HIIT session this evening.

I'm really going to try and get past just one more low day (tomorrow) because it's really important to get past the first hump. One day at a time. Then Friday I can celebrate the first low phase done with a delicious starchy carb with every meal ;) One more day...one more day...one more day...

I have a ridiculously energy taxing workout tomorrow morning so I pray I have the strength to make it through.

This is NOT fun. But it's only 2 weeks. Just think about the results you will get in 2 weeks, Charlotte!

No comments: